Comment on page
How to run multiple raft instances
A quick guide to run multiple Raft instances on a single computer with different Steam accounts, ideal for testing multiplayer mods.
I'll guide you through running multiple Raft instances simultaneously. To begin, you'll need:
Let's get started!
We recommend granting access to the entire drive in the isolated environment because it includes crucial folders like AppData, world directories, Raft Settings, and Mod Loader files.
- Create a new folder for the second Steam.
- Copy your steam folder in this folder (You may want to remove other games than raft in the destination folder).
- Run steam.exe in the second Steam folder using Sandboxie-Plus.
- Start Steam in the isolated environment and select "Run As UAC Administrator".
- Log in with your second Steam account.
- Start Raft with "-rml" or through RMLLauncher opened inside sandboxie too; it should work seamlessly!